This month we are reading The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers.
What did you think of the book? Any comments? Tell us your thoughts.
Or, answer one of our discussion questions:
- In Long Way to a Small Angry Planet Dr Chef limits crew members to three cups of mek (ahem, coffee) a day and never on an empty stomach. Could you survive in space on this regiment? On earth?
- The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet’s resident AI Lovey says “Jealousy’s Stupid.” As a human do you agree or have you ever found jealousy useful?
- Becky Chambers created a universe full of otherworldly cultures and characters—sapient and otherwise. Did you have a favourite culture? Favourite character?
- The crew of the Wayfarer often comes across as one big family, one might say a ‘feather’ family. Would you fit in?
- Would you rather be stranded in a space capsule with Kizzy or Corbin?