Hello dear readers! Please join us in our May book discussion where we talk about Educated by Tara Westover.
1) Have you read Education by Tara Westover? What did you think?
2) Much of Tara Westover’s education occurs outside the classroom. Aside from your own school teachers, who have been important “educators” in your life?
3) Tara receives the advice to learn what she is capable of, and then figure out who she is. Have you ever received similar advice? How did that work for you?
4) To what extent are we shaped by our life choices, and by our life events (or seemingly random “accidents) that happen to us?
5) The author uses her personal journals as the primary source for her book. Do you keep a journal? What are the benefits of diary writing?
Please comment below, on our Facebook page, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you thought of the book. We love hearing from you and we’ll give you a shout out on the podcast!