This month we are reading Fox by Margaret Sweatman and we are thrilled to welcome Margaret as a guest on our podcast this month! Do you have any questions for her? Comments about the book?
Here are a few questions we will be contemplating:
- Why is the novel called Fox?
- Fox is written in a number of different voices and styles. Did you have a favourite voice or narrator?
- Many themes, attitudes, and news headlines expressed in the novel are still relevant today. Which one really stood out for you?
- How has the 1919 General Strike impacted your life today?
- In Fox, McDougal wonders: what makes a book “used”? What do you think makes a book used?
Please join in on the discussion!
You can comment below or email us your answers and thoughts to email@example.com.